If you qualify for Ontario Works, you will have access a range of Employment Services designed to help you prepare for, find and maintain employment.
- Academic Upgrading
- Job-Specific Skills Training
- English as a Second Language
- Learning, Earning And Parenting
- Access to local employment centres
- Referrals to various job readiness programs
- Access to information on who is hiring
- Access to in-depth employment coaching
To learn more about any of these services, speak to your caseworker.
Need extra help in your job search?
If you're facing obstacles in your job search that seem overwhelming, ask to speak to one of our Employment Caseworkers. Our Employment Caseworkers can provide the extra support you may need as you work hard to remove those barriers to employment.
- Explore the details of your barriers
- Assess your readiness for change
- Develop an action plans designed just for you
- Guide you through the steps outlined in your action plan
- Encourage and support you every step of the way